"These days people seek knowledge, not wisdom. Knowledge is of the past, wisdom is of the future."

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Philosophies and Beliefs

I've decided to create another blog for my own personal reflections about life and why I'm here. I am certain there isn't one person standing on this earth whom have not asked themselves at some point in their lives the question, "Why am I here? What's my purpose for being here? Why was I born a human instead of some other creature? Where do people go once they die?" etc. There are so many questions in life, yet no one seem to have a correct answer for them. Thus, I have decided to use this blog to keep track of my beliefs and thoughts. Who knows? Maybe with all these mulling and debating, I might come up with something!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home